Wednesday, February 2, 2011

AAQI February Quilt Auction

The February Online QUILT AUCTION
To Fight Alzheimer's HAS BEGUN!

Please bid generously. All profits support Alzheimer's research.


And my quilt

Far, Far, Away....by Michele Bilyeu

is one of those up at auction!

And please do check out the For Sale page. There are so many truly, truly lovely quilts there and they all are looking for a good home!


Above:
My donated quilt "Far, Far, Away: and details about the bidding

Links:
Why I support AAQI, only up the number to 15:From the Heart of a Quilter
Make a Priority Quilt for AAQI
AAQI Liberated Quilting Challenge
Join me, try something new (liberate yourself!) and make:
9"x 12"quilts or 4" x6" postcards for donation...my group just gives your quilt (you'd hopefully make anyway) another format to show it off on another page at AAQI ;)

follow the AAQI quilt auction on Twitter