Friday, April 20, 2012

Come and Play




I woke up this morning longing for better and simpler times. Remember the days of Dick and Jane and how much fun it was learning to read from those primers? Now, we're in the computer age and a lot of our reading and our writing is done with gadgets.

Today, I felt like the robots had taken over and I thought of this little art quilt that I had made a while back for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative and I knew that not only did I need to let you know that it is listed for sale, as are a lot of other wonderful quilts at the AAQI website, but that it was just perfect for the blog post that I have just written over on my primary blog, With Heart and Hands, a post title...appropriately enough...The New Blogger: Welcome to Bedlam

For I woke up this morning to discover...just like a lot of bloggers did.....that the interface behind the secret world of blogging had somehow magically changed over night. We are now in the brave new world of the 'new Blogger' and for those of you used to, and loving ..as I did and do..the old one...well, this one is a whole new challenge!

I am posting about this, here, as well as sharing my quilt and reminding you about all of the new quilts being listed every single day on the AAQI Quilts for Sale page, that as a result of the new blogger interface..my blog posts are no longer showing up in search engines, or in any of your sidebar gadgets etc. etc.


And if I can't find a way to republish under my old blogspot address there, as I have had to do ever since I got my own dot com in order for the linking gadget to 'read' me, I may appear invisible in your sidebar gadgets from now on.

Come on over and visit me at my latest blog post at my primary blog but do check out all of the AAQI quilts, first! And don't' forget that today was the first of a long line of AAQI Facebook Fridays!!!


Featured above:

8674 Come and Play
Michele Bilyeu
for sale at the AAQ website
$45

Michele Bilyeu Quilts With Heart and Hands for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI) Join in my Liberated Quilting Challenge...and buy or donate a quilt, today!! We are changing the world...one little quilt at a time.Michele Bilyeu Quilts With Heart and Hands for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI) Join in my Liberated Quilting Challenge...and buy or donate a quilt, today!! We are changing the world...one little quilt at a time.