Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Wonky Tree House, Wonky Space Ship












As I slowly transition over the coming months towards this blog becoming a home page for all of my liberated, wonky, free-pieced or improvisation quilting ideas, and tutorial inspiration..new posts will be intermixed with the latest updates on  or own  Liberated Quilting Challenge as well as the latest news and updates from Ami Simms and the other volunteers at the  Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI)


I have no immediate plans on retiring from my own love of blogs and blogging and will continue to visit all of you who maintain blogs or message boards where you discussion your own AAQI quilt donations, purchases, or free piecing and liberated fun, in general!

I still visit a minimum of 25 of your blogs a day..and do my best to leave comments on your blogs...like little cookie crumbs in my forest of fun and adventure!

Thank you for all that you have done to make our  Liberated Quilting Challenge for AAQI the most prolific page on the AAQI website. We have now donated over 600 quilts and most of that from less than a dozen quilters in just over two short years of involvement with my creation of this group.

That is pretty darn impressive!  So, a big quilty hug to all of you.

And just for fun, today..a couple really cute ideas for wonky space ships and wonky tree house. You don't need to print off and copy these, but you can if you want. Check out their origination and please visit their blogs or websites.

Photo Credit:
RuthieQuilts!
My images are taken from copyright and free usage google images but it is important to me, to respect their creativity. Often, they copied some one else..but I have no way of knowing that since the advent of pintrest and other groups has pretty dissolved those boundaries simpy between our works and our credit. All I can do is try to give links the best I can.

Enjoy..wouldn't either of these make a super cute child's quilt? But as long as AAQI is still going strong. do a little .AAQI Quilting. Try one block and make and donate to AAQI, while you can!

PS:

My Primary Blog is posted at both www.with-heart-and-hands.com
   and at http://with-heart-and-hands.blogspot.com

Right now, it's link list is not updating so it will appear that I have not posted since St. Patricks Day and you may only see Kermit, our Irish cat ;) sitting on a green string pieced quilt. I have many new posts since then. Cut and Paste this link to check me out!

www.with-heart-and-hands.com 

Michele Bilyeu blogs With Heart and Hands as she shares a quilting journey through her life in Salem, Oregon and Douglas, Alaska and all of her AAQI Quilting. Sharing thousands of links to Free Quilt and Quilt Block Patterns and encouraging others to join in the and make or donate small art quilts to the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI) Help us change the world, one little quilt at a time!