Tuesday, May 8, 2012

AAQI: Are You This Person?



The Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative turns quilts into dollars for Alzheimer's research. The person sharing this image has made that possible.

Please support their efforts by purchasing a quilt at http://www.alzquilts.org/quiltsforsale.html.



Sew
Shop
Help






To get the graphic on this page to appear by your picture on Facebook, copy the link below and paste it into your status update. Scroll through the thumbnail choices until the graphic appears. Select it. Then post.

http://www.AAQI.org/share.html

Michele Bilyeu
I volunteer for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative and I am so proud to be able to do so! Support AAQI by buying or donating a small format art quilt, today! All profits go towards Alzheimer's research and it's all I can do to do what I do now...I don't want to imagine me later!


Why I Donate to AAQI

Michele Bilyeu Quilts With Heart and Hands for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI) Join in my Liberated Quilting Challenge...and buy or donate a quilt, today!! We are changing the world...one little quilt at a time. Michele Bilyeu: AAQI $1,000 Promise